Ryan Ferguson is a published author. Below, you will find details of all book projects, including links to Amazon, where you can purchase copies.
Planet Prentonia: The Real Story of Tranmere Rovers
A narrative history of Tranmere Rovers, from 1884 to 2019, in a flowing anthology format. By a fan, of the fans, for the fans. The ultimate treasure of any Tranmere Rovers library.
Grab your copy using the link below!
Reviews of Planet Prentonia
- "Just finished this book . Big shout to Ryan Ferguson for it. It's brilliant!! Couple of paragraphs in it certainly worth a read." - James Norwood
- "Totally unputdownable. Ryan has completely captured the essence of Tranmere Rovers in an eloquent and captivating style. The latter chapters encapsulating the resurrection of our great club back from the abyss of the National League is absolute hairs standing up on the back of the neck stuff describing the emotions of the lead up to and the 3 Wembley appearances. Top, top stuff Ryan. Onwards and upwards for Prentonia!! SWA!!" - Paul Newman
- "A brilliant read!" - RJD2
- "Loved catching up on all Ryan's Tranmere writing. Some of those pieces still make me tingle. A must for all #swa. Helpful if your loved ones don't really understand." - TRFCDaveAgain
- "Ryan writes like a fan from the heart and manages to express what football is really about in a way most of us would not be able too. I am not a Tranmere fan but thoroughly enjoyed this book." - Michael
- "Fantastic book about Tranmere Rovers. Would highly recommend to any Tranmere fan. Brought two. One for a present and one for me!" - Chris Roche
- "A brilliant tome. Excellent, full of information and facts. A must for Tranmere fans." - Steve Barnes
- "No finer pieces of prose have been written that can sum up what has been happening at Tranmere Rovers over the last 3 or 4 years." - Ian Reynolds
- "I have just finished this inspirational piece of art. It made me laugh, cry, swell up with immense pride in our beloved Rovers and the genius that penned it. Only met Ryan once when he signed it. If you haven't read it yet! Buy it." - Fletch