I regularly appear on podcasts relating to football, baseball, mental health and a range of other topics. Below, you will find a complete list of my podcast appearances, divided by show.
A Trip to the Moon
- The News Show Episode 109 - Previewing Tranmere's 2022-23 season and predicting what the campaign will bring.
- The News Show Episode 97 - Analysing where things went wrong towards the end of Tranmere's 2021-22 season.
- The News Show Episode 86 - Paying tribute to the late Nate Gidman and discussing Tranmere's great 3-0 win over Swindon.
- The News Show Episode 71 - Celebrating Peter Clarke's enduring greatness.
- The News Show Episode 61 - Reviewing Tranmere's summer recruitment.
- The Review: Tranmere Rovers 0-0 Colchester - Match review and analysis.
- The Review: Tranmere Rovers 1-1 Mansfield - Match review and analysis.
- The Review: Tranmere Rovers 2-1 Bolton - Match review and analysis.
- The Review: Bolton 0-3 Tranmere Rovers - Match review and analysis.
- The News Show Episode 19 - Discussing Tranmere's ongoing battle with the EFL and how the EPPP makes life difficult for lower league clubs.
- The News Show Episode 14 - Predicting the 2020-21 Tranmere Rovers season.
- The News Show Episode 9 - Previewing the 2020-21 Tranmere Rovers season.
- The New Show Episode 3 - Discussing how the Covid-19 pandemic has impacted Tranmere Rovers.
The Empire Strikes Back
- Stranded at Third Base Episode 7 - Exploring my love for the New York Yankees through the selection of relevant songs.
Optimal Living Daily
- Episode 1989 - Why schedules and routines are bad for my mental health (Part 1)
- Episode 1890 - Why schedules and routines are bad for my mental health (Part 2)
The British Baseball Podcast
- Conflict episode - Promoting my book on baseball fandom to a UK audience.
Reading the Game
- Episode 17 - Discussing Conflict, my book on baseball fandom, and the rise of baseball in Britain.
- Episode 1 - Promoting the HOPELINEUK suicide prevention helpline from PAPYRUS.
Hopecast by PAPYRUS
- Episode 1 - Discussing my battles with depression, anxiety and suicidal ideation, and how PAPYRUS helped me through those dark times.
This is Tranmere
- Planet Prentonia episode - Discussing my book and all things Tranmere Rovers.